There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Some cards I've been working on

(If you're interested in buying some, they will be available at Capture very soon!)

This card uses a new stamp set I bought from My Favorite Things (MFT). These stamps are GREAT! Very good quality, and cute designs too!
This stamp set is called "It's a cupcake kind of day!"
Photobucket

 I stamped the cupcake on regular white cardstock and colored it in, then stamped it again on colored cardstock so I could do some paper piecing. I popped the paper pieced cupcake off the page with foam squares.Then I made the cherry sparkly with some Stickles.
Photobucket
This is another stamp set from MFT. It's called "What's up Cupcake?".
Photobucket

I used Glossy Accents on the 'icing' and popped the floral transparency with foam squares.
Photobucket

These stamps are also from the sets I bought at MFT. The sparkly baubles are called "Glittered Garnishes" (from the Summer collection). Too cute! I used liquid glue to adhere them. I also used Glossy Accents on the icing, but you can't tell because I forgot to take the pic before I put it in the clear baggie. (D'oh!)

Photobucket

These two birthday cards use a couple of rubber stamps I bought at Jo Ann's for a DOLLAR! (Gotta love the dollar section!)

I used Glossy Accents to make the balloon and the present shine. I colored the images with CTMH's Watercolor Pencils and used a Blending Pen to smooth it out.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The next cards showcase stamp sets I bought from Stamping Bella. These are not clear stamps, they are unmounted rubber.You will need to use either double sided tape or a product called EZ Mount to adhere them to a block. I recommend designating one block to these style stamps, so you don't ruin your other blocks. You can read all about it here.

This stamp is called "Prezzibella". I used both Glossy Accents and Stickles on the present. I colored the image with watercolor pencils and blended it with the blending pen.

Photobucket

This stamp is called "Spabella". I colored the image with watercolor pencils and the blending pen. I also used Glossy Accents on her glass. (I was going to use Fun Flock on her slippers, but I only have it in white. I need to buy more colors! How cute would FUZZY slippers be?!?)
Photobucket


Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails