Thursday, March 4, 2010

Family Pages

These are pages I made for an album my cousin is putting together for my grandma for her 90th birthday. All of grandma's children and grandchildren were to make 2-4 pages each of our own families, or pics of us with grandma. Such an awesome gift idea! I think she'll really love it. :)

Here are the ones I made for her:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A couple pics of the details:

I used Glossy Accents on inked up chipboard pieces for the title.
Photobucket

I had some cute flower stickers and a set of green swirl embellishments that matched the paper ("Magic Moments" from CTMH) perfectly!
 
Photobucket


Psst, wanna know a secret?


The "A" in "Family" is the only letter that's not chipboard! I didn't have an "A" in that set, but I DID have the piece the "A" used to be in, so I traced the outline onto my layout, colored it in with a black marker, and used Glossy Accents on each letter to disguise it. That's also why there is a tiny flower on the "A". I didn't have the little triangle piece that's inside an "A", so the flower hides that. ;-)



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails