Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hats and hair clips. :-)

I've been super busy these last couple of months working on fantastic classes and crops at Capture and making some crafty things for my Etsy shop (soon to be re-vamped with all new items!)

One of the things I've mastered is an adorable crocheted hat pattern from Mandy at Little Birdie Secrets. (LOVE their blog!!) I've already had a couple custom orders from friends. :-) I make mine with a detachable flower that has both a pin AND an alligator clip on the back, so you can change them out and use them in your hair or on your scarf or coat...wherever you want a fun little accent! You can even clip one to a purse!

I plan on adding this item to both my Etsy shop and my Facebook store, so stay tuned! (For a sneak peek, text me at 970-481-3261 and I will send you a pic of one of them!)

I've also been making hair accessories like crazy! I've already listed some in my Facebook store. Click the "Shop Now" tab to see some of them.

You can find my coffee sleeves, cell phone/camera cozies and hair accessories right now at Capture (hats to come soon!)

In the mean time, here are a couple of samples:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails